Do you already know the Brandenburg Gate? Discover with GOING LOCAL BERLIN the capital off the beaten track because this is not a classic travel guide app for the top sights.
With more than 700 personal Berlin tips, tours and restaurant recommendations, you can now experience Berlin like a Berliner - like a real local. Whether to the Kräuterhof in Reinickendorf, to Klein-Venedig in Spandau or to Peacock Island in Steglitz-Zehlendorf - our app leads you to your destination.
And discover the Berlin Modernism with our tours.
Now available for iPhone and Android:
Five good reasons to download the app
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 700 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection. This means you will not be charged for expensive data roaming if you periodically download updates for new Berlin tips when you are on WiFi.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods.Discover tips from categories such as sports and leisure or education and culture. Of course, we also have information on specific topics: For example, free offers or the next spot to relax. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there. Figure out which district you happen to be in at the moment.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your very own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Is your Berlin tip not included? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All contents free of charge
- Create individual tours
- Multimedia content
- All maps can also be used in offline mode
- German and English