The unconventional travel guide! With more than 700 personal Berlin tips, events and restaurant recommendations, this app lets you discover the real Berlin of the Berliners. Also included: tours and videos. Whether it's Kräuterhof in Reinickendorf, Little Venice in Spandau or the "Imaginary Factory" in Kreuzberg, the app will guide you to the destination.
Now available for iPhone and Android:
Five good reasons to download the app
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 700 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection. This means you will not be charged for expensive data roaming if you periodically download updates for new Berlin tips when you are on WiFi.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods. We share our personal Berlin tips for "Hidden Places"; "Must-Sees" and "Food & Drink" as well as annual event highlights. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there. Figure out which district you happen to be in at the moment.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Is your Berlin tip not included? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at email@example.com.