Berlin is a metropolis known for its openness and welcoming atmosphere. But that's not the only reason Berlin is one of the leading gay travel destinations in the world. visitBerlin and Berlin's hotels want to make the city an even more attractive destination for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersexual people. They're now collaborating in setting new standards for hotel hospitality with the “pink pillow Berlin Collection”. It is a way of bringing together hotels that believe with all their heart that all guests should be welcomed exactly as they are!
The hotels in the pink pillow Berlin Collection welcome gay and lesbian guests with professional and relaxed service.
All participating hotels have signed:
- all guests are treated with same courtesy, dignity and respect
- to contributing actively in social project
- to create a work environment of respect and tolerance
- to offer their guests information about the LGBTI* scene
- participate in visitBerlin’s semi-annual LGBTI* information days
Book your pink pillow hotel
To make the hotel collection known to visitors, various marketing measures are also undertaken both domestically and in selected markets abroad.
Get to know all about the gay Berlin.