The restaurants you’ll find in Berlin’s many districts are as varied as the districts themselves. Do you like traditional cuisine? Then you’re certain to find something in Charlottenburg. Would you like some good-value international cuisine? Then feast your way through Friedrichshain or Kreuzberg. Do you feel like eating some Arab food? In Neukölln you’ll find just the dish you’re looking for. Craving something Asian? Then head to Prenzlauer Berg.
And Berlin has even more besides international cuisine on offer – there is the whole range from down-to-earth German cuisine to top restaurants, such as Reinstoff, that you can find in Mitte. Vegetarians and vegans will also find something they want here, as will burger fans. Even in the TV tower, 200 metres above the city, you can indulge your taste buds with a full portion of Berlin.
Here is an overview of the many different restaurants in Berlin.
- Berlin cuisine: Much more than just currywurst
- German cuisine: Home-made and down-to-earth
- Restaurants for groups: Food as an event
- Gourmet restaurants: An excellent selection
- Burger restaurants: Simply good dining
- Vegetarian and vegan cuisine: Great food without meat
- Asian cuisine: Fine specialities from the Far East
- French cuisine: High-class dining
- Italian cuisine: Pizza, pasta, Mediterranean
- Spanish cuisine: Tapas and more
- International cuisine: From Argentinian steak to Tibetan dishes