Over the years, the water festival at the Rummelsburger Bucht has become a popular family-friendly neighborhood festival. Visitors can look forward to a varied program on three stages, exciting water sports activities in the bay, hands-on activities for children and street food delicacies.
- There will be extra activity booths for children as well as a bouncy castle.
- Dragon boat races and a school sailing regatta are among the annual highlights of the Berlin Water Festival.
- Neighborhood organizations present their work and issues at interesting information booths.
- The stage program offers a rousing mix of rock and pop, as well as gospel music.
- Whether sweet, hearty or icy-refreshing - the food court takes care of the culinary needs of the small and big festival visitors.
Along the way, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful urban water areas in Berlin.