- Igor Stravinsky - Suite Italienne
- Benjamin Britten - Sonata in C major, op. 65
- Frank Bridge - four pieces
- Leoš Janáček - "Pohadka" fairy tale
- Alfred Schnittke - Sonata No.1
The promising cellist Marie-Thérèse Vollmer (born in Mannheim) received her first lessons at the age of 15 with Natalia Kazakova and Grigori Alumyan (1st solo cellist Beethovenorchester) in Bonn. She then successfully studied in Xenia Jankovic's class at the Detmold University of Music in the artistic Bachelor and Master degree courses.
Mikhail Mordvinov is one of the most important Russian pianists of his generation. After numerous successes in international competitions, he now performs worldwide as a soloist, chamber musician and song pianist. Radio and CD recordings document his virtuosity and musical maturity.