There is hardly any other place in the city where you can find such a large selection of used bicycles and especially the large number of private individuals, as well as regional and national dealers, create an exchange that is unique in Berlin - test rides are of course possible on site!
The Berlin Bicycle Market started in 2015 as a small backyard flea market for bicycles in Kreuzberg. Now in its 9th season, the market has become one of Berlin's largest platforms for used bikes and can be found at four locations in 2023.
A young and dynamic team, provides service and safety, so there is, for example, a free and independent purchase advice on the square. It checks with you the bikes on heart and kidneys. So here no one / buys a pig in a poke!
- Also for mechanical expertise is always provided and smaller repairs and/or adjustments can be settled by mechanic:inside directly locally.
- The Berlin bicycle market cooperates with the Berlin police and gives stolen goods no chance. The ADFC offers bicycle coding.
SEASON OPENING is on 04.3.2023 in Kreuzberg!
Locations / Dates / Time:
- Berlin bicycle market Mitte: 15.4. // 20.5. // 17.6. // 16.9. // 21.10. (14-18h)
- Berlin Bicycle Market Kreuzberg: 4.3. // 1.4. // 3.6. // 1.7. // 2.9. // 7.10. // 4.11. (10-17h)
- Berlin Bicycle Market Moabit: 5.3. // 2.4. // 4.6. // 2.7. // 3.9. // 8.10. // 5.11. (10-17h)
- Berlin Bicycle Market Tempelhof at VELOBerlin: 6.5. // 7.5. (10-18h)
The team of FahrArt organizes the Berlin bicycle market at four locations. It really tries to establish a lot of service and safety around the topic of used bike buying and bike repair in Berlin. It runs educational programs for this purpose and provides free and personal advice/support at its markets.
The Berlin bicycle market cooperates with the Berlin police and gives stolen goods no chance. The ADFC offers bicycle coding.