A day of time out with gathering wild herbs and relaxing journeys into nature!
Treat yourself to a journey into the local plant kingdom with pleasure for body and soul. A day to completely switch off while collecting herbs.
Embedded in the subsequent preparation and tasting, you will learn to value mindfulness in everyday life and to forget stress with breathing exercises, guided by a relaxation coach.
It is used for this, the spacious rooms, the wonderful garden and the park-like environment of the gardening school Borkzeile in Spandau.
The offer includes many interesting and interesting facts about our native plants, food during the day, relaxation instructions and recipes.
Please wear weatherproof clothing and bring a yoga/gymnastics mat or blanket.
- Total duration: approx. 9 hours
- Participation fee: 65 Euro per person (for this workshop a deposit of 20 Euro per participant is required after confirmation of participation)
- Registration is urgently required
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0173 31 21 205
Workshop leader: Herbal pedagogue Sybille Bach and relaxation coach Sabrina Bach