The world's leading travel trade show ITB will once again be held live in Berlin in March 2023, with a new focus on B2B customers and a new show duration: Tuesday, March 7 to Thursday, March 9, 2023. The guest country of ITB 2023 will be Georgia.
In the future, ITB Berlin, short for Internationale Tourismusbörse Berlin (International Tourism Exchange Berlin), will join forces and focus exclusively on its trade visitors, buyers and media, in addition to the exhibiting companies on the customer side.
As before, the internationally renowned ITB Berlin Convention will take place parallel to the trade show and live on the Berlin exhibition grounds - selected sessions will be streamed on itb.com. Digital services related to the live event will also be offered.
ITB in Berlin is the travel industry's most important event In 2023, countries, tour operators, carriers, hotels and many other tourism companies will again gather in the exhibition halls at the radio tower to present the latest travel trends.
BOOT & FUN BERLIN becomes new home for consumer offer
Messe Berlin also has news in store for the private visitor audience as well as companies interested in B2C. ITB's previous consumer partner event, the Berlin Travel Festival, will in future become part of the B2C component of the BOOT & FUN BERLIN boat and leisure show, which will be held at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds from November 24-27, 2022.
In the past, the Berlin Travel Festival had been held in parallel to the private visitor weekend of ITB Berlin at Arena Berlin. With the new concept, Messe Berlin is bundling a date for private visitors*, who can thus concentrate on one time and find all leisure offers, supplemented by the topics of boats, caravanning, camping and fishing, practically under one roof.
The largest tourism trade fair for industry experts
The ITB is the world's largest tourism trade show. With more than 10,000 exhibitors, it is considered one of the most important events in the travel industry. On more than 160,000 square meters, trade visitors can find information and inspiration at the stands. Within the framework of the ITB, all relevant players of the industry present themselves in the exhibition halls at the radio tower.
In addition to elaborately designed information stands on countries, destinations, hotels and tourism associations, specialist suppliers such as tour operators, booking systems and transport operators will also be presenting themselves. The wide range of offerings makes ITB an important B2B platform where industry partners meet.
Our tips for your visit to ITB
- ITB takes place at the Berlin ExpoCenter City exhibition center, which is located in the west of the city. You will find parking spaces directly at the exhibition grounds as well as at the nearby Olympischer Platz. From there, a free shuttle service will take you directly to the entrance.
- Shuttle connections are also available for visitors traveling to the exhibition center from the city center.
- On site, a shuttle will take you comfortably from hall to hall. Arriving by public transport is also no problem: S-Bahn lines 3, 5, 9 and 75 will take you to the "Messe Süd" stop, from where it is just a few hundred meters to the entrance.
- Numerous public bus lines also stop at the site.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance via the website or - with an additional charge - directly on site.