The exhibition "BANKSY - A VANDAL TURNED IDOL" takes visitors into the world of the world-famous British street art idol BANKSY. The unauthorised show celebrates its German premiere in Berlin.
ORIGINAL WORKS and ORIGINAL PRINTS
At the centre of the exhibition, which can be seen very close to the Wittenbergplatz underground station, are 18 ORIGINAL WORKS and 43 ORIGINAL PRINTS from private collectors' collections.
They are complemented by artworks by related artists such as ANDY WARHOL, who influenced the artist's work.
AUDIOGUIDE, VR AREA and MEDIA HALL
- A free audio guide in German and English takes visitors on a journey to shed light on the background and genesis of the respective artworks.
- Another multimedia highlight is the VR AREA, which offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in Banksy's life and work thanks to virtual reality.
- The multimedia aspect of the exhibition is complemented by the MEDIA HALL, an immersive experience.
Both the use of the VR-BRILLES and access to the MEDIA HALL are included in the ticket price and cost NO ADDITIONAL ADMISSION.
By booking a time slot ticket
, access to the exhibition is possible within the booked time slot.
- Mon-Thu/Sun: 11.00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat/Public holiday: 11.00 am - 8.00 pm
- Last admission: 1.5 hours before closing time
Special opening hours:
- 26.12.23 - open all day / 2nd Christmas Day
- 31.12.23 - open until 15.00 / New Year's Eve
- 01.01.24 - open from 14.00 / New Year's Day