Christmas markets in Berlin remain closed
Due to the current situation, the Berlin Christmas markets must remain closed until 22 December. Nevertheless, you will not have to do without mulled wine and the smell of freshly baked waffles. Many restaurants serve winter punch to take away. At a few Christmas stalls, chestnuts are roasted and Christmas pastries are offered. Shop windows and shopping streets are festively lit and Christmas tree lights are flashing in all districts.
It's Christmas here in Berlin:
- Christmas market to go in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Breitscheidplatz, Tauentzienstraße, Kurfürstendamm, Wilmersdorfer Straße)
- Christmas stalls in the Schloßstraße
- Advent garden at the Späth'schen Baumschulen
- Wedding market on Leopoldplatz: On 13 December, creative traders are allowed to offer their works
- Mulled wine walk in Kreuzberg (Restaurant Volt, Tulus Lotrek, Horváth)
- More christmas markets alternatives and mulled wine to go
- Please do not linger at the stands and observe the contact restrictions.
Or how about a pot of steaming hot cocoa and a winter excursion in Berlin's districts or a walk in the cold clear winter air. Berlin is also a place for contemplation. Let our five winter tips for Berlin inspire you. Berlin is ready for Christmas.
We wish you a peaceful and reflective time.