You can use the Berlin WelcomeCard 72h Berlin (AB) not just three days, but a full 72 hours in order to explore the Spree metropolis. The card is valid for the fare zone Berlin AB
, and thus ticket holders can use the entire public transport service of Berlin within the fare zone Berlin AB, including Berlin-Tegel Airport
, for 72 hours from the time of purchase. But please note: the Schönefeld Airport is not part of the fare zone Berlin AB.
Additionally, over 200 tourist partners and service providers offer great discounts: you can save up to 50% of the original price.
Advantages and services at a glance
Price Berlin WelcomeCard: €26.70
- Free travel with all public transport services for 72 hours after the purchase time
- Discounts of at least 25% and up to 50% for more than 200 tourist and cultural highlights
- Valid for the tariff zone AB – Berlin (including Berlin-Tegel Airport)
- Valid for one person
- Handy guide in pocketbook format with
- A multitude of current insider tips and tour suggestions
- City guide for Berlin and Potsdam
- Network plan for public transport
- Partner of the month with special bonus offers per month