Whether you’re coming to Berlin for business or pleasure, alone or with a group, we’re always here to help you plan your trip to Berlin. We’ll put together your own personal travel programme for you from our extensive range of available offers. And we can usually also let you in on a secret Berlin insider tip or two.
*Phone rates for local calls, mobile phone rates may vary
What we can do for you
- Qualified travel aides with more than 20 years of experience with Berlin
- Hotels & accommodation – approved quality at over 200 partner hotels in Berlin
- Tickets, event admission & group tickets – for city tours, events, shows, exhibitions and the major attractions like Berlin’s TV tower
- Discounts, free entry & special tickets – the Berlin WelcomeCard, Berlin museum pass and time slot tickets for the most popular museums
- Custom service for groups – from 10 people, including lots of group discounts, hotels and tours
- Certified tourist guides from Guide e.V. – for individual city tours in more than 20 languages
- Transfers & shuttle service – from the airport to the hotel or around the city in a coach, minivan or limo
Our business hours
We’re available from Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm and on Saturday 10am - 6pm.
- Your personal details are safe with us – we take data protection very seriously and comply with European data protection laws.
- Safe payment through Berlin’s official travel portal – Your payments are transferred safely using accredited payment methods
- Cancellation possible for most services – often until just before arrival. Time-specific online tickets excluded.
Your satisfaction matters
Our service quality is subject to regular scrutiny and certified with the “ServiceQualität Deutschland” mark. Should you be unhappy with our work or services, please send us an e-mail to info@visitBerlin.de with the reference “Feedback”. We’ll forward your feedback to the parties concerned and endeavour to improve our service.