Every first Sunday of the month at 11:00 a.m., starting from the Museum Berlin-Karlshorst, the district tour "Secret Karlshorst. Searching for traces in the former Soviet restricted area" takes place.
During the Cold War, Berlin-Karlshorst was an important decision-making center for the Soviet troops and occupation organs stationed in East Germany.
After the end of the war in May 1945, Karlshorst became a Soviet restricted area. The Soviet military administration, secret services and, for example, the Berlin Brigade resided here. Later, the Stasi and the border control for the Berlin Wall were added. The district tour leads to the former locations of secret and military facilities on Zwieseler Strasse, Arberstrasse, Bodenmaiser Weg and Köpenicker Allee.
Meeting point is the museum entrance.
Reduced price: €2.00
Booking: To participate in a guided tour, please register in advance, by e-mail to empfang(at)museum-karlshorst.de or by phone at 030 - 501 508 10.
We do apologize that the following information is currently only available in German.