Loriot, the subtle, funny thinker has created many humor classics. The classical music fan also took a humorous look at Wagner's "Ring". On this evening, Wagner's "Ring" is shown in a witty short form as it brings joy.
The Staatskapelle Weimar, conducted by Heiko Mathias Förster, will present the musical part with the main scenes from “Das Rheingold”, “Die Walküre”, “Siegfried” and “Götterdämmerung”. Supported by the singing of the soloists and Jan-Josef Liefers as moderator.
Richard Wagner: The Ring in one evening for storytellers, singers and orchestra with texts by Loriot.
- Jan Josef Liefers, speaker
- Staatskapelle Weimar
- Heiko Mathias Förster, conductor
- Thomas Mohr tenor (Siegmund/Siegfried)
- Bjørn Waag baritone (Alberich/Gunter)
- Sorin Coliban bass-baritone (Hagen)
- Cornel Frey Tenor (Mime/Loge)
- Aris Argiris baritone (Wotan/Wanderer)
- Annemarie Kremer soprano (Brunnhilde)
- Brit-Tone Müllertz soprano (Sieglinde/Gutrune)
- Bernadett Fodor mezzo-soprano (Fricka/Waltraute)
- Catalina Bertucci Soprano (Woglinde)
- Davia Bouley mezzo-soprano (Flosshilde)
- Christina Sidak mezzo-soprano (Wellgunde)
(Program in German)
Jan Josef Liefers
Heiko Mathias Förster