Concert Series for Music and Sculpture #2
The concert series PULSES & PROTEINS fuses sculpture and music. The cooperation between Ensemble LUX:NM and Skulpturverein creates sculptures developed especially for this series, which are interwoven with the music of LUX:NM.
PULSES & PROTEINS
The second edition of this concert installation will include a new work by artist Heike Gallmeier. The result is original ways of working and innovative, interdisciplinary concert and exhibition formats that explore new spheres.
- Misha Cvijović - Carbon, for ensemble (2022/2023)
- Sascha Dragićević - POLAR, for ensemble (2023/UA)
- Sagardía - Return to the Night, for soprano saxophone (2022/UA)
- Florian Juncker - new work, for trombone, feed and live electronics (2023/UA)
- Maja Bosnić - pneumothorax, for soprano saxophone and piano (2020)
- Philipp Maintz - étude II, for cccordion (2021 UA)
- LUX:NM - Pulses#2 (2023, premiere)
The LUX:NM contemporary music ensemble Berlin is a contemporary music ensemble that has earned an international reputation for its authentic and energetic interpretations of new music. In 2010 the ensemble was founded on the initiative of Ruth Velten and Silke Lange from several soloists in order to develop self-determined and versatile chamber music programs with a tonally flexible instrumentation. LUX:NM sees itself as an initiator and developer of new concepts in contemporary music.
Sponsored by: MUSIKFONDS e.V., Senate Department for Culture and Social Cohesion, Media partner: field notes
Neus Estarellas Calderón (Klavier)
Zoé Cartier (Violoncello)
Skulpturverein/Heike Gallmeier (Skulptur / Installation)
Florian Juncker (Posaune)
Silke Lange (Akkordeon)
Martin Offik (Klangregie)
Ruth Velten (Saxofon)