Exhibition tour, drink and music
During a tour in Hungarian, art historian Kata Benedek will give an insight into the exhibition PÉRI’S PEOPLE and the work of the artist Peter László Péri (1899-1967).
This will be followed (from around 7 pm) by a concert by cellist Ildikó Szabó. With her selected pieces by two humanist composers, the musician would like to reflect Peter László Péri’s human-oriented art. The Hungarian composer György Kurtág is also linked to Péri by his nationality and by his artistic autonomy and love of experimentation.
- György Kurtág: Az hit… / Faith
- J.S. Bach: Prélude, Allemande, Courante, Sarabande a.d. Suite No. 1 in G major BWV 1007
- György Kurtág: Pilinszky: Gérard de Nerval
- J.S. Bach: Minuets I-II, Gigue a.d. Suite No. 1 in G major BWV 1007
- György Kurtág: Árnyak / Schatten / Shadows
An event in cooperation with the Collegium Hungaricum Berlin.
Meeting point: Cash desk
Price info: Cost: €8 plus reduced admission (the price includes a drink)
Reduced price: €4.00