The organ is the instrument of the year 2021! It is thus the first keyboard instrument to be declared Instrument of the Year.
- Together with berlinHistory-App, we have developed an organ app that makes it possible to experience all of Berlin's organ diversity.
- Information texts, pictures, dispositions, sound examples and videos bring our great organ treasure directly to the smartphone.
- Organ tours and podcasts round off the digital organ experience.
- On our website, we make this treasure trove of knowledge accessible to you via the organ map.
- Organ ribbon - 365 organ concerts: Every day there is an event about the organ.
- The organ ribbon winds its way through the whole of Berlin and Brandenburg.
- Organ pipes wander from place to place and connect the concerts, workshops, guided tours, vespers, etc. with each other.
- Click here for the organ band calendar.
- In the project part 365 School Classes Visit an Organ, we make Berlin organs and organ building workshops accessible and arrange class excursions there.
- This is accompanied by preparatory teaching material. (A selection of the teaching material can be found in our download area).
- If you have your own ideas, want to organize a concert/workshop/tour/topic day ... or want to participate, please feel free to contact the project management.
- Further information
Find further information here