1815 – 1848
Closed until further notice.
TheKnoblauchhaus is one of the few Berlin town houses of the 18th century still preserved in its original location.
Original reconstructed living rooms are dedicated to the members of the Garlic family and convey the attitude to life of the time. Utility articles, pictures and family documents inform about social life in Berlin, economy, politics and architecture of that time.