As part of the Berlin Food Week, the well-known Food&Music event will take place again. Renowned international top DJs are teaming up with local trendy restaurants and chefs to bring mainly plant-based creative food to the plates this time.
Of course, there is the matching "sound pairing" - here it goes a little longer and louder than at other food events.
POP KUDAMM is a place for cultural diversity and exploration of future coexistence.
POP KUDAMM meets at the intersection of art, research, business, intellect and brand. Restaurants/chefs & DJs include
- Dr. Motte with Steffen Sinzinger (Las Vegans)
- Anja Schneider with Martin Müller (Oukan, SUPPA)
- Heimlich Knüller with Calle / DLT Ronte (Katerschmaus)
- Peter Schumann with Nikodemus Berger (Bonvivant)
- Luna City Express with Kristof Mulack (BRLO
Tickets are limited for 79 EUR incl. 5 course menu and party