Music can convey a message of peace across languages and borders. Just as the flap of a small butterfly can change the world, they hope that music will become a small message of peace, opening a firmly closed door between the two Koreas on the other side of the world and providing an opportunity to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula. The concert is supported by the Korean Ministry of Unification.
The Korean Orchestra Berlin is a project orchestra consisting of highly qualified Korean students and graduates of the UdK Berlin and HfM Hanns Eisler Berlin who have come together for the concert.
Korean Orchestra Berlin with Hellen Weiß (violin) and Gabriel Schwabe (violoncello)
- G. Lim As if spring comes over the river
- W. A. Mozart Le Nozze di Figaro "Porgi amor"
- G. Verdi La Traviata "Brindisi
- Soprano Serin Park Tenor Ju Hyeok Lee
- F. Mendelssohn Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in E minor op.64
- Violin Byol Kang(Concertmaster of the German Symphony Orchestra)
- L. v. Beethoven Symphony No. 7 in A major op. 92
- Handol Arirang alone
Admission free, donations requested