Giant dinosaurs on the sandy beach, a journey into outer space, acrobatics, live music, tombola, sports, food and drinks in the best neighbourhood atmosphere are all on offer at the traditional lake festival at Strandbad Orankesee.
The highlight of this year's lake festival is the interactive street theatre Saurus from the Netherlands:
Giant creatures mingle with the guests and take them on a journey into a fantasy world.
Also on the programme are:
- The FireWho? Acrobatics on a fire engine
- The Hicadoolas: Indie rock from Lichtenberg
- Samba, Zumba and children's dance
- Wish music from the composers' quarter
- A children's festival with handicraft, painting and play stations
- The mobile planetarium dome of the Berlin Planetarium Foundation
- Workshops by artists from the Cabuwazi Circus
- A puppet theatre
- A raffle
- Volleyball, rugby, table tennis and boules
Guests can look forward to a colourful programme for the whole family.
All this in the most beautiful lido atmosphere!
The Lakes Festival has become one of the summer highlights in the district of Lichtenberg.
It is organised on a voluntary basis by the Obersee & Orankesee e.V. support association.
- Admission is free for children up to 12 years.
- Adults pay 6 euros VVK, 8 euros at the box office.
- Doors open at 1 pm.