Berlin's only queer Halloween Haunt
NIGHTCRAWLERS is Berlin's only queer Halloween haunt and an immersive homage to the world of the uncanny and horror. The audience is transported into a walk-through 360° performance installation and greeted by the Nightcrawlers, a group of eerie creatures who have emerged from the darkness and created their own mysterious and fascinating place. Here there is joy, pleasure, dignity and community according to their own rules.
The horror industry needs more queer visibility, Berlin has room for more Halloween experiences, and the performing arts benefit from incorporating horror to tell stories that don't fit into any other genre.
NIGHTCRAWLERS will prove that horror and Halloween can be artistically valuable, diverse and queer on October 28th, 29th and 31st, 2023 at the Alte Münze.
- Berlin's only queer Halloween Haunt
- Combination of innovative performing arts experience & cutting edge
- three events on October 28th, 29th and 31st, 2023
- historic event location Alte Münze in the heart of Berlin
- 150 guests per evening
- 30-minute high-intensity experience for ages 16 and up
- Walk alone or in small groups
- developed for an international audience (EN/DE, non-verbal interactive)
- 20 multisensory rooms on 800 square meters
- 20 professional performers
- innovative audio and lighting design for a totally immersive experience