125 years of a house for our democracy
Hands-on democracy, specialist knowledge for everyone and simply joining in the discussion: this will be more important than ever in 2024. Because in the upcoming elections in three federal states, municipalities and especially in Europe, everyone is asked to set an example for democracy. And that's why the coming year will start with an exclamation mark! A warm invitation to the Berlin House of Representatives on the occasion of the 125th anniversary of the Berlin House for Democracy.
- Welcome Cornelia Seibeld, President of the Berlin House of Representatives
- Talk I “Yesterday” Prof. Dr. Hedwig Richter, Professor of Modern and Contemporary History at the University of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich
- Talk II “Today” Prof. Dr. Ulrike Ackermann, professor of political science with a focus on “freedom research” at the SRH University in Heidelberg
- Talk III “Morning” Dr. rer. pole. Lisa Oswald, postdoctoral researcher in the field of computational social science at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin
- Discussion and audience questions