Keyboard High Jinks with Lucas & Arthur Jussen
As if with a single voice, the brothers Lucas and Arthur Jussen can "sing" as a piano duo. At the same time, they inspire with the musical dialogue of two distinguished individuals.
Their concert culminates in Rachmaninoff's Second Suite for two pianos, in which breathtaking virtuosity meets soulful melodies.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sonata for piano four hands C major KV 521
- Robert Schumann - Andante with variations op. 46 (revised version for two pianos)
- Jörg Widmann - Bunte Blätter for two pianos
- Claude Debussy - Six Épigraphes antiques for piano four hands
- Sergei Rachmaninov - Suite No. 2 for two pianos op. 17
Lucas & Arthur Jussen