From the history of courtly hunting
In 1770, Friedrich II. had the Jägerhof moved from the centre of Berlin to the newly built hunting magazine of the hunting lodge Grunewald. The permanent exhibition shows the different types of hunting at Grunewald.
Another aspect is the history of the castle's construction and use. The state of the construction work at the hunting lodge is also documented and the scientific Cranach project explained, the painting technique and working methods of the Cranach workshop examined.
In addition, archaeological finds from the moat can be seen, which were recovered in the 1970s, including historical hunting equipment and dishes, jewellery and architectural elements.
Normal price: 6.00 Reduced price: 5.00