Cancer research of the future!
- Prof. Dr. Michael Baumann, Chairman of the Board and Scientific Foundation Board of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, and co-chair of the strategy group of the National Decade against Cancer
- Prof. Dr. Stefanie Derer-Petersen, working group leader for molecular gastroenterology, Institute for Nutritional Medicine, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Fröhling, Head of the Translational Medical Oncology Department, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and Managing Director of the National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT), Heidelberg
- Dr. Stefanie Houwaart, patient representative, coordinator of the Scientific Advisory Board of the BRCA Network e. V. – Help with familial breast and ovarian cancer e. V., member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the German Biobank Node (GBN), speaker at the House of Cancer Self-Help - Federal Association. v.
- Sonya Kraus, presenter, bestselling author and actress
- Dr. Daniel Thrun, senior scientist at the Clinic for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at the RWTH Aachen University Hospital with a focus on machine learning and magnetic resonance imaging
- Venue: Forum
- Entry is free.
- Event language: German
- Conditions of participation: no previous knowledge required
- Registration is required. Remaining tickets are available at the box office.
Informationen zur Barrierefreiheit
- We are a wheelchair accessible venue.
- Spaces without seating are available for wheelchair users.
- An induction loop system is available.
- Interpretation into easy language.
- We keep seats open in case you want to sit close to the stage due to visual impairments.
- People with visual impairments are welcome. We will request guide dog assistance if you need it.
- The event addresses interested people of age 16+.
- Drinks and food are available for purchase.