How do I get to my hotel from the main station? How far is Alexanderplatz from the Brandenburg Gate? Where is the Ku’damm and the Gedächtniskirche? Whether by car, on foot or by bus and train, the Berlin map is an absolute must in all luggage, for orienting yourself on the Berlin streets.
Those wanting to step off the tourist trail and immerse themselves in typical city life in the capital won’t get lost when they have the Berlin city map and its enclosed directory on hand. There are tips about leisure activities, museums, palaces and memorials including a short description, addresses and opening times on the Berlin city map for all those looking for additional inspiration for their day trips. Plus the map lists info about city sightseeing tours, bike rides and boat trips. You can easily order the Berlin city map from home at the visitBerlin Shop for just €1 (plus postage).
The Berlin City Map includes:
- Map of Berlin's city centre
- Berlin public transport schedule and stops (S-bahn (city train), U-Bahn (metro), bus, tram)
- Addresses of the most important sights and leisure activities
- Tips about city sightseeing tours, bike rides and boat trips
- Indication of car parks (including multi-storey parking)
- Berlin tourist info addresses
- Former trail of the Berlin Wall
Order the Berlin City Map here!
Alternatively, you can obtain the Berlin City Map at Berlin Tourist Info Centres.