Christmas Market in Berlin from 11 November 2022 to 26 February 2023
In the cold months, the Grünau lido is transformed into a glittering winter world. Here you can ice skate, toboggan and warm up with mulled wine or bake bread on a campfire.
Numerous winter stalls invite you to stroll around the area of the lido. Enjoy kale, and cheese spaetzle, but also tarte flambée, burgers and of course hot winter drinks.
Ice skating & ice disco
The highlight is the 1000 square metre ice rink, which is open from 12 noon. Various theme evenings invite you to a wintry after-work on Thursday or entice you onto the ice with a varied DJ programme. Friday is ice-skating disco day and on Saturdays in December it gets hot with Schlager or other theme parties.
A large indoor playground is also part of the area and is open during the winter market. The large outdoor playground is also included in the admission fee.
The highlights of Winterwelt Grünau
- 1000 square metre ice rink
- 25 metre long toboggan run
- Campfire & baked bread
- Large indoor playground
- Winter stalls with food & drink
Our tips for your visit to Winterwelt Grünau
On the opposite side of the Dahme is the Wendeschloss lido. On Advent weekends there is also a small market here with showmen and Christmas stalls. At the Strandcafé Nino you can warm up or meet for brunch at the weekend from 10 am to 2 pm before your trip to Winterwelt Grünau.
Opening hours and admission prices
- Dates: 11 November to 26 February
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday 12am - 10pm, Saturday 10am - 10pm, Sunday 10am - 9pm (on 27 December until 7pm), Christmas holidays and New Year 10am - 10pm.
- Admission: Tuesday & Wednesday 5.50 euros for all, Thursday 7.50 euros, Friday and Saturday and on special theme days 10 euros for adults, children from 4 - 12 years 5.50 euros, children from 1 - 3 years free, skate rental 5.50 euros for 2 hours, skating assistance 4 euros for 2 hours
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
Strandbad Grünau can be reached by car or public transport from Alexanderplatz in just under an hour. We recommend public transport, use S-Bahn and U-Bahn trains and change to tram 68 for the last few stops.
- Tram 68 Strandbad Grünau