Early music composed only by women - this rarely performed repertoire is brought back to the public by the ensemble Cité des Dames, together with wonderful musical guests.
- Amy Green, soprano (Cité des Dames)
- Miako Klein, recorder and baroque violin (Cité des Dames)
- Jia Lim, harpsichord (Cité des Dames)
- Maria Elena Medina, soprano and viola da gamba
- Prisca Stalmarski, baroque violin
- Magnus Andersson, lute and theorbo
Works by Francesca Caccini, Barbara Strozzi, Francesca Campana, Leonora Duarte, Élisabeth-Claude Jacquet de la Guerre.
Admission: 18€, reduced 12€