This year the doors will open again on the first weekend in December and invite you to the winter festival - with a market, concerts and DJ sets, film and children's programs and more.
- Market stalls with books, graphics and prints, soaps, jewellery, ceramics and accessories, sustainable handmade bags, fabric and wool work, silk design, oils, vinyls and handmade and upcycled products from the region
- Concerts in the Betonhalle by Lotta St. Joan I Fayim I Johanna Amelie I Kaala, among others presented by silent green and Musicboard Berlin
- DJ sets with Hot Sauce Felix I Luca Carluccio I nugget I SAL presented by !K7 Records
- Screening Best Of Pictoplasma 2023 presented by Pictoplasma
- "Big cinema, small cinema #65": Let's play - playing games in film (for everyone aged 5+) presented by Arsenal - Institut für Film und Videokunst e.V.
- Handicrafts in the studios
- Historical guided tours (with prior registration)
- Warm and wintery treats from the MARS-Küche
- Saturday, December 2, 2 pm–8 pm
- Sunday, December 3, 12 pm – 6 pm