A FESTIVAL WITH MUSIC, ART AND CUISINE FROM INDIA
At Villa Elisabeth, visitors can discover Indian culture at an all-day garden party. In addition to dance, music and a wide range of culinary delights, there will also be yoga and wellness workshops.
- 12:30 pm: Dance performance - DHOAD Gypsies of Rajasthan
- 16:30: Concert - Anoushka Maskey
- 20:30: Concert - Project Mishram
- 12:30 pm: Sound bath with Aditi Chengappa.
- 2pm: Story hour: Panchtantra for children (3-12 years).
- 4:30 pm: Yoga for children with Aditi Chengappa (4-10 years)
- 3 pm: Film screening + virtual Q&A with the cast - Gulmohar
- 7 pm: Film screening - Satyaprem ki Katha
12:00 - 22:00