Part of Cultural Summer 2023
In the garden behind the museum, we’ll be celebrating, feasting and dancing through the summer – with live music from the Jewish wedding band Matzoh Boys, dance workshops, home-baked challah bread from the clay oven, and a Yiddish sing-along concert with Glückel.
Short tours of the core exhibition will focus on Jewish festivals and rituals – these will be offered in German sign language, too.
The ANOHA children’s world team will be collecting a colorful rainbow of good wishes, and inviting guests young and old to help build an ark. ANOHA – The ANOHA children’s world is now open, and today it will offer tours for adults, too.
There will also be children’s face painting, street food, giant bubble blowing, horse hoppers, and a large garden where you can relax, play and explore.
- The Summer Festival is part of Berlin’s Cultural Summer festival 2023.
Media partners are Tip Berlin and Radio eins.
In the event of bad weather, the festival will take place in the museum’s Glass Courtyard, where unfortunately, seating is more limited.
- 14:00 start
- 2:15 p.m. Sing-along game with the doll Glückel
- 14:30 Dance workshop with Mark Kovnatskiy
- 3:00 p.m. Brief welcome by director Hetty Berg
- 15:00 Live music by Matzoh Boys
- 4:00 p.m. Sing-along game with the doll Glückel
- 16:15 Dance workshop with Mark Kovnatskiy
- 16:45 Live music Matzoh Boys
- 17:30 DJ
- 18:30 End of program offers
- 19:00 End of summer festival
Meeting point: Jüdisches Museum Berlin, Lindenstraße 9–14, 10969 Berlin
Booking: Free of Charge – no ticket required
Tickets for the guided tours pf the core exhibition and ANOHA tours for adults are available 1 hour in advance from the info counter in the foyer of the Jewish Museum Berlin.