Jazzkeller 69 presents Brigade Futur 3 & Spielvereinigung Sued. Record Release Tour 2023 “Ein bisschen Zeit haben wir ja noch“
- Elia Rediger – vocal
- Judith Kellner, Benjamin Weidekamp, Uli Kempendorff, Lukas Diller, Johannes Moritz – woodwinds
- Jannicke Hagen, Lisa Buchholz, Patrick Schanze, Richard Koch – trumpet
- Alma-Marie Trunk, Maxine Troglauer, Jerome Bugnon, Matthias Büttner – trombone
- Olga Reznichenko – piano, keyboards
- Michael Haves – guitar, electronics
- Philipp Rohmer – bass, bass guitar
- Philipp Scholz – drums
- Philipp Ruoff – audio engineering
In the artist collective BRIGADE FUTUR III, Benjamin Weidekamp, Elia Rediger, Jérôme Bugnon and Michael Haves have joined forces to take an artistic stance on the questions and challenges of our time.
In doing so, they reflect on nothing less than the state of the world, the excesses of capitalism and, above all, the possibilities of each individual to contribute to the discourse.
In winter 2023, after "Alles wird gut gegangen worden", their second album "Ein Bisschen Zeit haben wir ja noch" will be released on WhyPlayJazz. "Brigade Futur 3 brings art back to the street, to the supermarket, to the playground, to the kitchen, to the balcony. Jazz that finally concerns everyone again - and yet, or precisely because of that, is allowed to have and make murderous fun of itself again. There's no such thing as can't, and there's no such thing as can't. Free jazz in the most original sense of the word."
"They jam in spirit with Sun Ra, Ellington, Coltrane, Brecht, Weill and Kurt Schwitters. The lyrics are whimsical, wicked, tender and very concrete. They reflect our time, also sometimes make speechless and shift the principle of hope not without a wink into the future III, in which everything will have gone well."