The exhibition "After Nature" at the Humboldt Laboratory focuses on crises of ecological and social systems and links objects from historical collections with contemporary debates and today's research.The guided tour provides an overview of the exhibition's focal points and thematic areas in simple language.
- Language: German in simple language
- Number: maximum 15 people
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Meeting point: Staircase hall in front of entrance Humboldt Laboratory
- The regular price per ticket is 8.00 EUR / 4.00 EUR reduced. Accompanying persons of severely disabled persons (with note B) receive a free ticket. Pupils, students, volunteers, trainees up to the age of 30, severely disabled persons (at least 50), recipients of ALG I benefits, persons receiving transfer payments (ALG II, social welfare, basic security, berlinpass holders or benefits under the Asylum Seekers' Benefits Act) and honorary card holders are eligible for the reduced ticket.
- Please book your ticket in advance online or at the ticket office in the foyer.