A topology of piety - every life has a different prayer. "from(m)" presents a constellation of eight curious and ritual sacred works.
- Kanae Mizobuchi - vocals, musician, performer
- Jana Luksts - piano, organ, musician, performer
OP: is an experimental performance duo consisting of Kanae Mizobuchi (soprano) and Jana Luksts (piano, keyboards). OP: presents strong thematic programs with scenic elements, theater and improvisation, as well as interpretations of new and contemporary works for piano and voice.
- Pérotin: "Beata Viscera" (c.1220)
- Galina Ustvolskaya: "Sonata No.5" (1986)
- Teizo Matsumura: "The Poor Faithful" (1996)
- Pauline Oliveros: "GOD DOG" (1989)
- Mark Andre: "iv17" (2019)
- Anton Webern: "Fromm" (1902)
- Orlando di Lasso: "Audi dulcis amica mea" (1555)
Admission: € 10,- (8,-)
Ölberg-Kirche - Berlin - Kreuzberg