7 composers and 7 choreographers show 7 collaborative performances
At the beginning of their second year of study, the MA Choreography students show choreographies that they developed together with composition students from klangzeitort, the Institute for New Music at the Berlin University of the Arts and the Hanns Eisler University of Music.
One choreography student and one composition student each test forms of interdisciplinary collaboration and develop projects on freely chosen topics.
The works will be shown in two different blocks in the HfS Ernst Busch on the stage below and in the studio hall of the HfM Hanns Eisler.
Friday, November 10th and Saturday, November 11th, 2023, 5:30 p.m.; HfM Hanns Eisler Berlin, Charlottenstr. 55, studio hall
- Carolina de Vega & Li He: The Party
- Holger Benedict Seidelin & Raimonda Žiūkaitė: Digital Nomad
- Pooyesh Frozandeh & Marina Lukashevich: I sit in the backyard waiting for my laundry to dry
Sat, November 11th and Sun, November 12th, 2023, 8:30 p.m.; HfS Ernst Busch, Zinnowitzer Str. 11, stage below
- Elvan Tekin & Saemi Jeong: Babel is Falling
- Melissa Herrada Vázquez & Sohui Yeong: Un cuerpo frente a la inmensidad (A body before the immensity)
- Onur Özyurt & José Luis Perdigón: merged
- Tim Winter & Jacqueline Butzinger: WormHoles
- Lighting: Marco Phillipp (HfM)
- Technical management: Sabrina Münzberg (HfS)
- Management: Wolfgang Heiniger (KZO) and Ingo Reulecke (HZT) together with Netta Weiser and Genoël von Lilienstern
- Tutors: Jacqueline Butzinger, Saemi Jeong (KZO) and Jo Kolski, Hannah Schillinger (HZT)
A cooperation between HZT and klangzeitort under the direction of Ingo Reulecke and Wolfgang Heiniger.