Success in cancer therapy depends on the quality of the individual interfaces. A fast transfer of medical innovations from research to care is an important prerequisite for oncological progress. The interface and collaboration of different medical and health care disciplines as well as patients is also very important.
Interesting topics await you:
- Interfaces of tumor medicine
- professional training on all common and many rare cancers
- new diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- interdisciplinary and interprofessional networking
- various plenary sessions on tumor types, etc.
- current health policy topics
- sessions with the best abstracts on preclinical and clinical oncology
- program for young oncologists and students
- interactive tumor conferences
For more information, visit www.deutscher-krebskongress.de.