Since 1893 the premises of the Charlottenburg Tattersall have been used as a location for social chats and drinks. Already in the imperial age, the fine citizens enjoyed a glass of champagne here from time to time. The building survived the Second World War and was taken over by Franz Diener in the 1950s. It developed into an artists' pub with prominent regular customers. This tradition continues to this day. A picture gallery with approx. 500 artist portraits adorns the wall and is constantly being added.