While Berlin is exciting during the day, some districts only reveal their full beauty once the evening begins. When life plays out on the streets and the restaurants, bars and pubs begin to fill up. When Berliners and guests from all around the world meet up. When the evening never ends and night becomes day. Then you’ll experience a whole other side of the city and will truly have arrived in Berlin.
Berlin loves techno – and that’s why it’s only in Berlin where you can realise how varied and electrifying this music can be. With Berghain and Watergate you have the choice between two of the best clubs in the world, guaranteed. You don’t have to worry about closing times, which is something quite contrary to other European cities. And even the public transport service has been designed with the lively party scene in mind: on the weekend most trains and buses will transport you to the most happening districts around the clock.
There are no restraints placed on your party mood. Whether iconic Berlin, fashionable, alternative or vibrantly electronic: You’ll find the perfect way to spend the evening in each neighbourhood.
- Auguststraße and Torstraße: Artistic celebration
- Hackescher Markt and Oranienburger Straße: Nightlife in the city centre
- Eberswalder Straße: Partying in Prenzlauer Berg
- Oranienstraße: Vibrant and lively
- Weserstraße: The whole world in one neighbourhood
- Wrangelstraße: Wet and wild partying by the River Spree
- Simon-Dach-Straße: Berlin’s most diverse restaurant scene
- City West: From chic elegance to iconic neighbourhood flair
- Winterfeldtplatz: Queer neighbourhood