Important information about the current situation in Berlin
Dear Berlin visitors and Berliners,
we are very pleased to welcome you to Berlin.
Following the requirements of the Federal Protection against Infection Act, only a minimum of Corona regulations applies in Berlin for the time being.
Here you can find the official announcement of the Berlin Senate.
What do I have to know when traveling to Berlin from another country?
- On the information pages of the Berlin Senate Chancellery you will find an overview of the current entry regulations on domestic quarantine, as well as reporting and testing obligations.
- You can check whether you also have to provide negative Corona-test when traveling by bus or train from other European countries on Re-open EU, the official website of the European Union.
- The Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations (CoronaEinreiseV) apply uniformly throughout Germany.
- Here you will find all the important information on how to get to Berlin.
The most important information pages at a glance
The Robert Koch Institute publishes the current case numbers of the federal states on a daily basis (some of it only in German language). Here are some additional sources of information.
- The Governing Mayor of Berlin - Senate Chancellery: Corona virus information
- Here you will find information of the Federal Ministry of Health
- Daily updated COVID-19 case numbers and evaluations of the Berlin health administration (in German language)
- We have summarised information on support for Berlin companies here.
Covid-19 test facilities - Book your test online in advance here
Test facility at the BER airport
Book your test with Medicare at THE Airport here
Central test facility in Berlin
Where can I travel to from Berlin?
If you want to travel outside of Berlin, you need to know the respective regulations of the federal states or European destinations. Since the situation is constantly changing, you should inform yourself at short notice before the planned trip.
- The Tourismus Wegweiser (Tourism Guide) provides an overview of the situation in the individual federal states.
- The website of the Federal Foreign Office provides a worldwide overview of existing travel warnings.
- An overview of current risk areas is provided by the Robert Koch Institute.
- Re-open EU provides an overview of the health situation in European countries based on data from the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and stay healthy!
Your visitBerlin team
+++ Please observe the current guidelines and instructions of the Robert Koch Institute +++