In Buckau we celebrate the YEAR OF THE ORGAN and at the same time the jubilee year Anniversary year "1075 years of Buckau", which we will celebrate with many musical highlights. In addition to devotional listening to the Canticle of Mary, our prayers and blessings, the music of the 150 year old, originally preserved and restored romantic Carl-Böttcher organ will help us to come to solemn and joyful reflection...
The liturgist will sing the Canticle of Mary and the Lord's Prayer. Services and devotions like our Marian devotion may take place.
Because we comply with the regulations:
- We report the devotion to the appropriate regulatory agency.
- The minimum distance required by the state can easily be maintained in our large church.
- Visitors are required to wear masks to protect their mouths and noses.
- The audience is asked for their telephone number or email address for documentation purposes.
- At the entrance they are asked to sign our prevention contact cards with their phone number or email address, which will be deleted after four weeks.
As always, admission is free.
The organ vespers in the Buckau fieldstone church are now in their eighth year, since April 2014.
The organ vespers always take place on the last Sunday of the month at 5:00 pm.