"Elias" musically tells the story of the prophet Elias and his spiritual journey. Mendelssohn uses choirs, soloists and orchestras to convey the emotions and spiritual content of the story emotionally and to take the listener on a sonorous journey.
- Evelin Novak, Viola Wiemker (soprano), Sophie Harmsen (alto)
- Matthias Stier (tenor), Arttu Kataja (bass)
- Bach Choir Dahlem, Camerata Wannsee
- Beethoven Orchestra Berlin
- Management: Jan Sören Fölster
Admission: €25/20/12 from September 15th in Schleicher's bookstore Tel. 8419020, Buch in Wannsee Tel. 8059454