Traditional Christmas market delicacies and an artificial ice rink: The Zehlendorf Christmas market is an experience for the whole family, which Santa Claus makes sure not to miss.
The Zehlendorf Christmas market along Teltower Damm opens its doors every year. The festively lit village green in Zehlendorf transforms into a cosy Christmas village for five weeks.
Cosy neighbourhood ambience and artfully carved huts
The Zehlendorf Christmas market has been taking place since 2011. Exhibitors offer handicrafts and other selected goods for sale in a cosy neighbourhood ambience. So if you are still looking for special gifts for your loved ones, you can find them here.
You will be treated to culinary delights in artfully carved huts with traditional Christmas market delicacies such as grilled meats and of course mulled wine.
The highlight: The artificial ice rink
From 4:00 pm onwards, the Christmas village along Teltower Damm is full of life: the varied stage programme invites you to linger on the weekends.
In addition, you can skate some loops on the energy-saving and environmentally-friendly artificial ice rink. The 20 x 18 metre artificial ice rink invites the whole family to have lots of fun this winter. Skates can be hired on site according to availability.
Highlights of the Zehlendorf Christmas market
- 20 x 18 metre artificial ice rink
- Children’s programme in the large children’s area
- Cosy neighbourhood ambience
- Open after Christmas
- Traditional delicacies and handicrafts
Our tips for your visit to the Zehlendorf Christmas market
Opening hours and entrance fees
- Date: 27 November to 30 December 2023
- Opening hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Christmas Eve from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, Christmas Day and Boxing Day from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Free admission, There ist a fee for the artificial ice rink
Along Teltower Damm at the Zehlendorf village green. Address: Kirchstraße 1, Steglitz-Zehlendorf. There is a pay and display parking in the CONTIPARK underground car park Zehlendorfer Welle. The best way to get there is by public transport
- S-Bahn (overground train) S1 Zehlendorf
- Bus 118 Rathaus Zehlendorf, 112, 623, 101, 115, 285, X10, 118 Zehlendorf Eiche