1 . The museum pass entitles you to enter the permanent exhibitions of all participating museums once a day. Special exhibitions are usually not included in the museum pass. If a museum does not have a permanent exhibition or if a museum has free admission to the permanent exhibition, the museum pass is valid for at least one special exhibition.
2 . The museum pass is valid for three consecutive calendar days, the analogue museum pass from the entry of the first day of visit, the digital museum pass from the booked first day of visit. The museum pass is not transferable. The analogue museum pass has the name of the guest entered on it. Visitors with a museum pass must identify themselves at the entrance upon request.
3. The discounts of the participating museums apply. The discounted museum pass is only valid in connection with the corresponding documents. These must be carried when visiting the museums and must be presented on request. Please pay attention to the rules for free admission to the individual museums, as many houses offer free admission under the age of 18 (discount and free admission at Staatliche Museen zu Berlin (Berlin state museums) (smb.museum)).
2. Contract conclusion
The contract for the purchase of a museum pass is only concluded between the user and the publisher, the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin – Preußischer Kulturbesitz (Prussian Cultural Heritage). Other participating partner institutions offer the museum pass on behalf of and for the account of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin – Preußischer Kulturbesitz.
3. User obligations to cooperate
1.Users of the museum pass must inform themselves in advance about the opening hours and closing days of the participating museums. Users must also inform themselves in advance about the modalities of the museum visit, in particular whether it is necessary to book a time slot ticket at the respective
museum. The free time slot tickets are available at the respective museums at the ticket counters or via the website. Free time slot tickets for the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin can also be booked at the tourist information.
2. After acquiring the analogue museum pass, users must fill out the back with their first and last names as well as the date of first use. When purchasing the online ticket, the guest chooses the first day of use during the purchase process. The MuseumsPass Berlin online ticket / print-at-home ticket must be available in printed form or presented on a mobile device in each museum.
3. When visiting a museum, the respective regulations for recording visitors with a museum pass must be followed. For example, presenting the scan code of the museum pass at the entrance, presenting the museum pass at the ticket office for a house ticket or the like may be required.
The museum pass is non-refundable or exchangeable. A right of revocation for the museum pass does not exist here in accordance with § 312 g para. 2 No. 9 BGB, even if this is booked online. The temporary or permanent, partial or complete closure of individual participating museums does not constitute a right of withdrawal or claims for damages.
1. The publishers are liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. For simple negligence, the publishers are only liable – except in the case of injury to life, limb or health – if essential contractual obligations are violated. Liability is limited to the typical and predictable damage. This limitation of liability does not apply to legally mandatory liability irrespective of fault. In all other respects, the publishers are liable in accordance with the statutory provisions.
1. Please regard the data protection information of the respective web shop when purchasing.
2. During the digital ticket collection, the following data is collected from the participating partner museums – if provided by the customers in the purchase process: title, surname, first name, postcode, country of origin of the buyer. In addition, technical ticket data is collected, which is used to check and validate access authorisations at the entry controls of the participating houses, such as date of purchase, validity period, product name.
7. Final clauses
The publisher reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without giving reasons. Such changes do not apply to museum passes that have already been purchased. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. The sole place of fulfilment for delivery, performance and payment is Berlin. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with merchants, legal entities under public law and special funds under public law as well as persons who have their domicile or habitual residence abroad is Berlin.
As of February 2023