Stores will be temporarily closed from December 16!
Every Berliner has their own unique style. That’s why there is also something on offer in the city’s shopping districts for all the various looks and tastes. Try it out and go wandering through the streets of Berlin. Expand your wardrobe, develop your look or discover something completely new – Berlin is the perfect fit for everyone and has something fitting for them too.
Are you looking for something elegant? Then why not take a walk down Kurfürstendamm, the most famous shopping street in Berlin. Or would you prefer small, hip boutiques? Then you’ll find just what you’re looking for in the area around Hackescher Markt and Torstraße. Or would you like to go shopping and strolling in one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in Berlin? Then the district around Akazienstraße is possibly exactly the right place to go.
- Akazienstraße: Shopping in the neighbourhood
- Alexanderplatz: Central and diverse
- Bergmannstraße + Oranienstraße: Originals for original styles
- Boxhagener Platz: Arty and creative
- Friedrichstraße: Labels and more
- Hackescher Markt: For hip and unusual tastes
- Kurfürstendamm: Suave and stylish
- Potsdamer Platz + Leipziger Platz: Around the Mall of Berlin
- Schloßstraße: A large selection over a short stretch
- Schönhauser Allee: Classy flagship stores