Visiting Berlin and need a doctor? Maybe it’s even an emergency? Here are some addresses you may find useful.
General emergency numbers
- Police: Call 110 (free of charge, 24/7)
- Medical emergencies, Fire brigade: Call 112 (free of charge, 24/7)
- Find more information for a medical emergency here.
- Please contact your embassy for doctors speaking your language: List of embassies
Lost and found offices
One line often used by visitors is the Lost and Found office, so give them a call if you've misplaced something in the city - there's a good chance they'll be able to reunite it with you.
- Zentrales Fundbüro (General Lost & Found) Platz der Luftbrücke 6 12101 Berlin-Tempelhof Telephone 030/90277 3101
- BVG-Fundbüro (Public Transport Lost & Found) Potsdamer Str. 180/182 (close to Kleistpark) 10784 Berlin BVG-Callcenter: 030/19 449