Marcel Proust's important novel "In Search of Lost Time" served as a model and eponym - for a program peppered with fascinating gems from chanson, film and world music.
Of course, the band also plays well-known pieces from the Keimzeit repertoire, such as "Kling Klang", to which they give their very own acoustic guise.
- Vocals, guitar: Norbert Leisegang
- violin, vocals: Gabriele Kienast
- Drums, percussion, vocals: Christian Schwechheimer
- Guitars, vocals: Martin Weigel
- Double bass, mandolin: Hartmut Leisegang
Tipi am Kanzleramt