Richardplatz - the historic center of Neukölln
The village of Richardsdorp, which later gave rise to the name Neukölln, was founded here by the Order of St. John in 1360. In the immediate vicinity, Bohemian refugees founded the village of Bohemian Rixdorf here in 1737.
In recent years, a diverse gastronomic scene has settled in the neighborhood, which is increasingly visited by Berliners and Berlin guests.
Around the village green with its blacksmith's shop, village church and Gründerz villas, one feels more like being in a village than in the big city of Berlin.
The city guide Reinhold Steinle has been leading tours through the Neukölln neighborhoods for 15 years now.
Tickets: 10 euros per person, reduced 7 euros (students, ALG II).
Duration: 90 minutes
(Program in German)
We do apologize that the following information is currently only available in German.