mit Isabelle Faust und Ute Hartwich
For four decades, the Akademie für Alte Musik Berlin has repeatedly demonstrated its mutability with innovative concert projects and musical voyages of discovery. Akamus, for example, made significant contributions to the rediscovery of the music of Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach and Georg Philipp Telemann. The Akademie für Alte Musik Berlin (Akamus for short) celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2022. Founded in Berlin in 1982, the orchestra is now one of the best historically informed chamber orchestras.
The Akademie für Alte Musik Berlin is a welcome guest on the most important European and international concert stages, whether in New York or Tokyo, London, Buenos Aires: Amsterdam, Vienna or Baden-Baden. As artist in residence, Akamus 2022 has performed several times at London's Wigmore Hall and at the German Mozart Festival in Augsburg. And for over 35 years, the orchestra has created a subscription series at the Konzerthaus Berlin.
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Overture in B minor TWV 55:h4
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Concerto for violin, strings and basso continuo in A minor TWV 51:a1
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Sonata for two violins and basso continuo in B minor TWV 52:h3 (from "Sonates Corellisantes")
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Concerto for violin, strings and basso continuo in A major TWV 51:A4 ("The Railings")
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Quintet for trumpet, two violins, viola and basso continuo D major TWV 44:1
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Concerto for two violins, strings and basso continuo in E minor TWV 52:e4
- Georg Philipp Telemann - Concerto for trumpet, violin, strings and basso continuo D major TWV 53:D5
Akademie für Alte Musik Berlin
Isabelle Faust (Violine)
Bernhard Forck (Leitung und Violine)
Ute Hartwich (Trompete)
Konzerthaus Berlin - Großer Saal