Delphi - Filmpalast am Zoo
A lively cinema history
The Delphi was opened in 1949, and it is still a special cinema with wonderful flair. Here, a visit to the cinema is also always a visit of the cinema. Before the hall becomes dark and the film begins, under no circumstance should one miss the view of the impressive chandeliers. With the programme and the—hand drawn! – posters, a statement of refined cinema-food for the discerning taste is made. During the Berlinale, films from the Forum section run here, accompanied by exciting discussions.